|Prices - including tax|
|All amounts in US Dollar $|
|Our Adult Telephone Rate"Our Adult Telephone Rate" is the Alcatraz Media Inc. rate for this tour/activity. This is the rate charged for orders placed by telephone. :||$67.95|
|Our Adult Internet Rate"Internet Rate" is the Alcatraz Media Inc. rate for orders placed online. :||$62.95|
|Your Internet Order Savings:||$5.00|
Our Child Rate
Child - Free
(under 3, on adult lap):
The Tijuana Up & Down City Tour includes sightseeing of the major attractions of Tijuana.
After crossing into Mexico, you will enter a world of contrasts. Traveling into the main street with roundabouts, the tour reaches the Tijuana Cultural Center. You'll also visit the Zona Rio with the large Rio Mall and see statues of US President Abraham Lincoln, Cuahutemoc the Aztec King, and other figures of Mexico. Other highlights include the demolished Tijuana Bullring and the Tijuana Water Tower.
After the sightseeing concludes, it's time to head to Avenida Revolucion - THE place for shopping and bargaining. But before you do your shopping, you will experience the Tijuana tradition of making your own Mexican taco - a delicious tortilla with meat, chicken or veggies and all the trimmings such as guacamole, salsa, cilantro and onion.
You'll have the time of your life! You’ll end up loving Mexico!
Length: 4 hours
2:00 pm on Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Summary: Tour includes complimentary pick-up & drop-off ONLY at hotels in downtown San Diego, South Bay, Mission Valley and Old Town; or, customers may meet the tour at the Amtrak Train Station in downtown San Diego (directions on E-Ticket). Those requesting hotel pick-up are required to call a number provided on their E-Ticket at least one day before their tour to make pick-up arrangments. As this tour crosses the U.S.-Mexico border, all passengers are required to have the necessary travel documents. Please reserve online, or call us toll-free at 800-303-7197.
There is a $5.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown includes any and all taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
There are no refunds. All sales are final.
If you have ordered this show as a part of a vacation package, a different cancellation policy applies and is detailed in the Important Information section on your E-ticket.
• Round Trip Transportation from San Diego
• Sightseeing Tour of Major Tijuana Attractions
• "Make Your Own Taco" Lunch
• Shopping along Avenida Revolucion
As this tour crosses the U.S.-Mexico border, all passengers are required to have the necessary travel documents. it is your responsibility to make sure you have whatever documentation you may need to both enter Mexico from the U.S.A. and to return to the U.S.A. from Mexico. It is strongly recommended to contact the appropriate governmental authorities to determine exactly what documentation you will require to make the U.S.-Mexico border crossings.
Re-entering the US is a privilege, not a right! Persons returning from Mexico by land (tour bus), will be required to present one of the travel documents listed below:
• U.S. Passport or U.S. Pssport Card
U.S. & Canadian Citizens
• Enhanced Driver's License (EDL) - U.S. States issuing EDLs: New York, Washington, Michigan & Vermont. Canadian Provinces issuing EDLs: Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia & Manitoba.
U.S., Canadian, & Mexican Citizens
• Trusted Traveler Program Cards - NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST
Lawful Permanent U.S. Residents
• Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card
• Passport, or birth certificate, citizenship certificate as proof of citizenship
• Passport with Visa or Form DSP-150, B-1/B-2 Visa and Border Crossing Card
Other International Travelers
• Passports and I-94 cards (Multiple Entrance Visas)
Children under 18
• Passports or birth certificate - see Homeland Security website
• See Homeland Security website
Global Entry Program
• See Homeland Security website
If you do not provide the proper documentation, you will be detained at the border. If you are eventually cleared, you will be required to provide your own alternate transportation back to San Diego at your own cost.
US Currency is accepted in all Tijuana Shops. Visitors to Mexico may purchase up to $800 USD of merchandise duty-free. Visitors age 21 or older are allowed to return with 1 liter of alcohol per person. Most major credit cards and Travelers checks are accepted in Mexico; however cash is preferred. Be sure to carry small denominations for easier bartering with local vendors.
• This tour is normally conducted in a 50-passenger motorcoach with a restroom onboard, but smaller motorcoaches and vans that do not have onboard restrooms may be substituted based on tour size
• This tour regularly operates on its assigned schedule, but tours may be canceled if minimum participant numbers are not met
• Tour operates rain or shine
• Seating aboard the vehicles is first-come, first-served
• Pets are not allowed, but service animals are welcome
Tour includes complimentary pick-up & drop-off ONLY at hotels in downtown San Diego, South Bay, Mission Valley and Old Town; or, customers may meet the tour at the Amtrak Train Station in downtown San Diego (directions on E-Ticket). Those requesting hotel pick-up are required to call a number provided on their E-Ticket at least one day before their tour to make pick-up arrangments. As this tour crosses the U.S.-Mexico border, all passengers are required to have the necessary travel documents. Please reserve online, or call us toll-free at 800-303-7197.